Since 2004, we have implemented a certificated quality management system conformable with standard ISO 9001 requirements, which are based on the following principles: focus on the customer, leadership, engagement of people, process approach, mutually beneficial supplier relationships, factual approach to decision-making and continuous improvement.
In 2016, during recertification process, we received a certificate in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015 requirements. At the same time we are implementing and maintaining the basic principles of ISO 20000 principles in the form of the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) methodology`s implementation into company’s activities.
In 2017, we received a certificate attesting the DATI Group’s compliance with ISO 14001: 2015 standard requirements and demonstrates our attitude towards the environment.
Since 2007, we have been awarded Industrial Security Certificate, which gives the right to work with such projects and institutions that contain sensitive information of national importance.
The company demonstrates its technical and professional ability to comply with environmental and energy efficiency requirements with the development of environmental policy in relation to the disclosure of information communication technology infrastructure services, the application of some functions, such as raw materials, energy source of choice and use of technology usage, emissions and industrial waste management as well as communication solutions, product transportation and distribution.
The company has identified the factors that affect the environmental objectives:
- binding legislative requirements,
- customer and employee expectations,
- short-term and long-term benefits;
- The potential risks;
The company is fully committed to:
- maintain an environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001 standard;
- continuously improve the environmental management system;
- to take preventive measures to prevent an imminent threat to the environment and to prevent or minimize damage to it;
- allocate adequate and sufficient resources to achieve environmental objectives;
- to ensure full participation in the management of environmental issues;
- to promote environmental awareness among suppliers, customers and partners in the implementation of operational procedures;
- to evaluate the progress in environmental protection;
- collect and restore the information on the environment in its possession;
- provide interested parties with environmental information in its possession.